Friday, September 16, 2011
Photo Friday and a tip!
Tip of the day: I know I rant about toe nail trims often but I really can't stress how important it is as a part of your dogs routine maintenance. Well clipped toe nails allow your dogs foot to have proper placement. Long toe nails can result in twisting the toes which can cause your dog pain! I really like the orange handled scissor like clippers, they cut through the nail instead of squishing it down. Some people prefer the guillotine style but that only cuts from one side and flattens the nail some while trying to cut it. Whichever your preference I'm just happy you have it done. Routine handling of your dogs feet and lots of yummy treats will help ensure your dog never grows tired of seeing those orange handled clippers!
Labels:
dog,
Photography,
Training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment