As I am on the road to work today I have one of those Oh No! moments. I realize I have left the house and didn't shut the bathroom door. It isn't so much of the fact that the cat's dish sits on the floor full of food but more because of all the typical medications that are in the bathroom. I get paranoid that Scout may get into something let alone eat the 2 cups of cat food that Pipa's dish holds. Scout is getting a bit mature in his age that I wasn't so worried about the meds but that he was going to have an early dinner.
Anyhow, I get home after work and low and behold.....all the cat food still in the dish!! What a good boy!! He got a tasty pigs ear as a reward and I think he thoroughly enjoyed it!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Good dog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment