Finally getting a moment after a long but wonderful weekend. I had one very tired puppy on the ride home Sunday, practically comatose! He swam and he ran and he swam some more. Tucker the other dog definetly gave Scout a run for his money. They played pretty well together but Scout did have to give a few "back off!" corrections. But overall still buds. On Sunday, two other dogs showed up to camp, a yorkshire terrier and a corgi/jack russel mix. I was so proud of Scout! A lot of times I think people owning big dogs get worried about them with little ones but Scout is very respectful when approaching new dogs. If they give him corrections he backs off or changes his demeanor to make it so the little dogs accept him and will play with him. Photos to come of the half pint dogs and their interactions!
![]() |
| Scout and Tucker Saturday night after a day of playing! |


No comments:
Post a Comment