It was a hectic weekend. I did my first wedding gig! It went quite well but I did realize that it is a niche I am not going to explore too much. Like most jobs it was very exhausting. I think I will keep my focus on portraits, children and pets.
On Sunday we finally got our boat up and running and took it for a spin around the lake. It is going to be a fun boat...fast! Scout enjoys these type of recreations. He does things like ride on snowmobiles, 4 wheelers, boats etc. On this particular occasion though he came out with an injured tail. I don't know if it was the awkward sitting in the boat while it spins around or the fact that he did some boat diving. We stopped in the middle of the lake and jumped off the back of the boat to swim and cool off. Once Scout got the hang of it he was launching himself out 5+ feet, mind you he had no running start.
When Monday morning rolled around I had a dog that was depressed, uncomfortable and couldn't wag his tail. It is not too fun having your dog go through that, knowing you can't really help or explain the discomfort. But fortunately working at the Vet I explained his situation and asked to get him some pain medication and monitor him and his tail for a few days to determine if further examining is required. Needless to say today he is on the mend. He is able to wag his tail a bit more, he can lift it a bit higher and I suspect by tomorrow he'll be close to back to his goofy, tail waggin' self!
No comments:
Post a Comment